I have been practising dentistry in Exeter, Devon for the last 14 years.
I am passionate about my profession and will work with you to achieve a long lasting, comfortable smile that looks and feels great.
My aim is to ‘Begin with the end in mind’ and plan towards this goal for your best smile. Too often, dentistry is performed ‘piecemeal’ and does not consider the mouth or the person as a whole.
- Patients are more than just teeth. Patients are individuals who come with specific wants and needs. It’s all about the relationship.
- ‘Preventive Dentistry’. The best dentistry is actually no dentistry!
- ‘Committed’. I am committed to ensuring that you are fully informed about your dental health along with the options to correct any problems that we identify and to find a solution that suits you.
- Success. I have helped whole families have a life free of dental decay and gum disease and tailored their care to suit.
- Smile. I give patients back their smile, whether it be a cosmetic touch up, replacing missing teeth or a major rebuild!
- Pain free treatment. For those patients who are anxious about dentistry, I offer a variety of sedation techniques.
I am pleased to announce the completion of a Diploma in Implant Dentistry from the University of Bristol. I am now re-joining my Master’s degree in Restorative Dentistry at the University of Plymouth from January 2016, continuing my passion for the treatment of complex dental problems.
From 11th January 2016, I join the team at Exeter Dental Centre; an innovative and forward thinking practice in the heart of Exeter. I will be offering routine dentistry and additional sedation, implants and complex dental treatments.
Visit their website www.exeterdentalcentre.co.uk or follow them on Facebook.
|Tues-Thurs :||Exeter Dental Centre, Exeter||01392 248379|
|Fri:||Peninsula Dental School||01752 437444|
What my patients say:
Dr Joanna Sutcliffe
BDS (Hons) MFGDP (RCS) DPDS Dip Implant (Brist), Dental Surgeon